How Business and Organizations Use Die Struck Lapel Pins
There are many uses of lapel pins. Additional pin uses are sports related, others are award related. Additional uses of pins are: marketing, honoring, as a memento, commemorating, service related, effort related. Lapel Pins can also be used for: educational institutes (again awards, honor and creating a lasting memory). Lastly, sport teams have used them to trade amongst their players.
Here’s a list of top reasons businesses and schools use Lapel pins.
- Schools issue die struck lapel pins to students participating in different sporting events. The pins can be traded with other schools during games and tournaments.
- Additionally, schools also issue them to teams and during activities.
- Die Struck Pins can also used as an award for educational recognition at many levels. This includes middle school, high school, college and graduate school.
- Distributed during graduations.
- Pins can be created for any special achievements, clubs, or certifications the student has participated in.
- Recognition of their outstanding employees that reach set goals and milestones within the company.
- Marketing – as a visual and as an item to hand out.
- Years of Service – At a school or business.
- Commemorating an event.
TIP: The types of pins created should reflect the goal or milestone the employee has reached. For example – if the employee has recently been certified on a new piece of equipment or work process, the pin should reflect the certification. For milestones like years of service, the pins could be a single design, which is given out when the employee reaches the one-year service level. Each year after, you could choose to give out a dangler, which attaches to the pin, rather than issuing a different pin for each year of service.