|SIZE - QTY||100||200||300||500||750||1000||2000||3000||5000|
Our Most Popular Pin Style!
Nothing beats the timeless elegance of custom designed die struck pins.
Timeless and Elegant Pins
If you would like to commemorate hard work or celebrating team spirit, nothing compares to the simple yet striking elegance of die struck pins. Our seasoned craftsmen have 20+ years of experience with these special pin techniques to ensure that your custom pin design will not only come out perfect, but will be the envy of teams and coworkers alike.
Custom die struck pins for any occasion
Our pins come in a number different metals, cuts, and finishes to ensure your design will come out exactly how you want it.
We are not just limited to pins. Our die struck process can help make your custom designed keychains, tie tacks, or coins with the same sophisticated look
Die Struck Lapel Pin Sizes & Price
How Die Struck Pins are made
In it's original context, die striking was a method used to make high quality jewelry. This is done by forming a very dense piece of metal with an incredible amount of pressure. This density directly contributes to their durability.
After the initial die striking process, you have the options of sandblasting and enamel color fillings. Sandblasting will give the pin some contrast, and enamel fillings will make it eye catching.
How durable are these pins?
Generally, die struck pins are very durable since it is made of metal.
Who would use these types of pins?
- If you are looking for a highly visible pin with metallic finish, this pin is for you.
- For those who look for pins that give value through the metallic feeling, thickness and heavy weight, order this type of pin.
- If you would like a pin with a classic feel with options of antique and minimal color finishing, this pin would work well for you.
- Additionally, this pin would work great for those looking at customized shapes.
- As a result, these type of pins would be especially useful for those who are looking for recognition awards, years of service, achievements, student awards, sports team, participation awards and sororities.
If you are looking to use these pins for trading, we highly recommend enamel fillings and an epoxy finish, for trade value and increased durability.
Contact The Pin Creator today or get a free quote on your design today!
Easy Quote Form
Please fill out all required fields.
We ask that you give as much detail as possible in an effort to help our designers to better envision your idea.
For last minute orders, we recommend Photo Etched or Silk Screen pins, as these are produced much more quickly than other options.
Soft Enamel fillings add to production time, so please be aware that this can affect your receiving date.
Important NOTE: May 28th - July 31st is peak season for trading pins. Due to a high volume of orders, please make sure to get your product order in AS. SOON. AS. POSSIBLE to ensure your pins arrive to your destination with plenty of time to spare. During this high volume season, orders may take up to an additional week to process.